The Business Service Department serves as a linking mechanism between companies and potential employees. These services include:
- Job postings in our Resource Room, on our website, and to our partner agencies.
- Interviewing space, hiring events, and participation in a job fair at our OhioMeansJobs Center.
- Labor Market information pertaining to “in-demand” careers, competitive wages and where to find qualified candidates.
- Tax Credit information that may offset hiring costs through participation in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC). Contact us or visit, http://www.jfs.ohio.gov/wotc for more information.
- Business Seminars with the DOL, EEOC, BWC, and local Businesses regarding Human Resource trends and updates.
- Automatic job matching system that matches employer postings to potential employees.
- On-the-Job Training contracts to place eligible job-seekers. Employers may be reimbursed up to 50% of the trainee’s regular wages during the training period, not to exceed a pre-determined cap. Contact us to find out how employers and employees are qualified. Click here for flyer.
- Assists a company faced with a reduction in force, lay-off or a closure by providing job seeker services for the dislocated employees.
- Partnership with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Our Services are free of charge to you. We are funded by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and its affiliated partners.
Have us post your position or post your own and register to pull resumes – https://employer.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com/Employer/Employer.aspx
Do you need immediate assistance? Please contact our Business Service Department by calling, Ted Groman, 513.943.3000, OhioMeansJobs Clermont County
A proud partner of the American Job Center Network